Wildside has specialist fencing and clearance teams who are used to dealing with the demands of the ecology. All staff have undertaken ecological training to ensure they are able to identify key habitats and ‘hot spot’ areas for species when carrying out fencing or clearance. Wildside are used to liaising closely with clients and ecologists to ensure the job is carried out on time and to budget, whilst the flora and fauna is protected.
A range of ecological services are provided by Wildside, including:
- Amphibian and reptile exclusion fencing – temporary and permanent
- Water vole fencing
- Badger fencing
- Badger sett creation
- Otter holt construction
- Hibernacula creation
- Bat box installation
- Vegetation clearance on ecologically sensitive sites
- Translocation and relocation of notable plants and habitats
- Japanese knotweed and other invasive species control
- Receptor area enhancement & construction of mitigation measures such as ponds, scrapes, wildflower meadows, beetle banks.
Please see our projects page for examples of work carried out or contact us for a competitive quotation.